Animal Shipping Health Requirements

Ship My Pet

Moving or traveling with your cat, dog or any other exotic, big or small pet overseas?

- Get a free estimation of shipping your pet abroad!

- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.

- If you want to proceed and have your pet shipped with us, just let us know and we will book the shipment and give you all necessary instructions through the e-mail or by calling.

- And ship your pet with us from any U.S. or Canada city to the majority of world’s countries!

Simply request a pet shipping quote and find out the cost of your international pet moving.

Animal Shipping Health Requirements
Health Certificate
When shipping your pet as air cargo, you will need a health certificate. Some shippers don’t require a health certificate for carried-on or checked pets, upon arrival, the certificate may be required by the state. For clarification, please call your veterinarian or see the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Veterinary Services.

Only a licensed veterinarian has an authority to issue health certificate which must contain:
- The shipper's name and address.
- Information on any tag numbers or tattoos assigned to the animal.
- The age of the animal (USDA regulations require animals be at least 8 weeks old and completely weaned before traveling).
- Information that the animal is in good health.
- A list of accepted inoculations.
- The signature of the veterinarian.
- The date of certificate issue.

In case of awareness of pet’s pregnant the shipper must note that on the health certificate.

Acclimation Certificate
If your pet is traveling during winter period and is accustomed to low temperatures, you may be able to make easy the journey by getting two copies of an acclimation certificate from your veterinarian. In compliance with USDA regulations this certificate must be issued in ten days prior to departure and include:
- The shipper’s name and address.
- Information on any tag numbers or tattoos assigned to the animal.
- A confirmation that the animal is acclimated to temperatures lower than 45 degrees F.
- Information on lowest temperature to which the animal may be exposed to, but not lower than 20 degrees F.
- Signature of the veterinarian.
- Date of the certificate.

Confirmation of Feeding
When registering your pet, you will be required to complete a live animal checklist. When you sign this checklist, you are confirming that your pet has been offered food and water within four hours of check-in. On the checklist you must also provide feeding and watering directions for a 24-hour period. If in-transit feeding is needed, you must supply food.

Tranquilizers Usage
The use of pet tranquilizers at high dozes is unpredictable. If you want to sedate your pet, you must have permission from the pet’s veterinarian in written form. This information must be attached to the kennel.